Save the Date!
What to Bring to Camp
• Bible (pen and booklet provided at camp)
• Toiletries: Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Shower Gel/Soap,
Deodorant/Antiperspirant, etc. Trash Bag for dirty clothes
• Sunblock, bug repellent
• 2 Towels – One for shower, one for waterfront
• Flip Flops/Slides (recommended for shower)
• Gym Shoes (recommend 2 pairs of shoes that can get dirty)
• T-Shirts, Shorts, Socks, Underwear (recommend 2 sets per day)
• 1 White shirt that can get messy
• Team Spirit Apparel (shirts, headbands, hats, capes, etc. that show team spirit.
Team Roster (and colors) will be sent in separate email once registration is closed)
• Rain Coat/Poncho
• Swimsuit/Swim Shirt (Girls – one piece is recommended or dark tank top to cover a
• Light Jacket/Hoodie
• Bedding. All students must provide their own sleeping bag and pillow (or twin size
bedding). Please make sure bedding fits in luggage or separate garbage bag with
student name/campus clearly written on it.
• Reusable Water Bottle. Please write student name on it.
• Cell phones are permitted, however there will be established “no phone zones”
throughout the day. (recommend leaving at home to avoid lost, stolen, broken
• Spending Money. Snack Shack will be open daily and will provide beverages, candy, chips, and ice cream. (recommend $20-$25 for the week. Single bills appreciated)
• Essential medication only. (All medicine must be turned over to nurse at check-in). All other medicine to be provided by nursing staff.
What NOT to Bring To Camp
ELECTRONICS: iPads, Computers, TVs, Gaming Systems (including consoles or handhelds like Nintendo 3DS or Switch), etc.
MISCELLANEOUS: No Hoverboards, weapons like knives or guns, tobacco or smoking items or paraphernalia like Vape Pens or Juul, fireworks, or items for pranks like water balloons, shaving cream, etc.
If ANY of the above items are brought to camp, each item will be taken away and NOT returned!
**PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU SEND YOUR STUDENT TO CAMP WITH THEIR CELL PHONE, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF IT IS DAMAGED, LOST, OR STOLEN. DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Arrival Time/Camp Departure
Arrive at NPC, 19862 Amanda Park DR Lutz, FL 33559 on 7/4 at 2pm for prayer and send off. We will pack up, load bus and leave for Camp Crave located at TBBCC, 15601 Lake Magdalene Blvd, Tampa, FL 33613.
Departure from TBBCC, 15601 Lake Magdalene Blvd, Tampa, FL 33613 on 7/8 at 10AM. Please arrive at TBBCC Friday ready to pick-up your student.
Pastor Lance Courtney