We are so excited to celebrate baptism with you! Here is a quick look of what to expect. Make sure to check your email for important information.
Before your baptism:
- If you have not already signed up for Baptism, click here to RSVP.
- Attend the scheduled Baptism Class/Meeting so you are prepared for Sunday. . (If you have not received a confirmation email with the meeting information, please contact Kylie@theNPC.org or 813.948.9420)
- You will receive a Changed Life t-shirt to wear during your baptism. Wear dark shorts and dont forget a change of clothes to change afterwards.
- Invite your family and friends to share in this celebration with you! Baptism is an amazing opportunity to show the world what God is doing in your life!
On your baptism day:
- Bring a towel.
- Arrive at 11am and check in with the Baptism Team outside.
- Wear your baptism tshirt or change into the shirt before meeting with the baptism team.
- Prayer with everyone being baptized outside near the baptistery immediately after 3rd service.
- To help commemorate this special day, you will be given a cross necklace that will be placed on you prior to your baptism. Keep this as a forever reminder of the day you said yes to your next step of baptism and a changed life!
- We will take photos and videos and share with you after your baptism. Photos are another great way to share with everyone who was not able to be there in person.