The safety of children is of utmost importance to the leadership of North Pointe Church. Protecting children in our care is a priority for our Pastors, Elders, Leaders, and every volunteer on every team.
Some of the ways we help prevent any situation that would cause a child to not be safe are:
- Background checks on every KidMin and Student Ministry volunteer.
- Background checks on all safety team members and any other teams who interact with children or teenagers.
- Maintain a posture of vigilance against misconduct within all guidelines of the law.
- On-site Safety Team monitoring access to KidMin areas during all services and special events.
- Secure check-in & check out systems for all KidMin classrooms.
- All activities on church grounds are typically designed as group interactions.
- Sheriff deputies contracted to be on site for Student Ministry and other churchwide events.
- All staff and leaders of NPC prepared to report any activity or situation that raises concern for the well being of children.
- All staff and leaders understand they are mandated reporters in the state of Florida for any suspected abuse or neglect of a child and will follow the guidelines of the law.