Save the Date!
July 10 – 14, 2023
High School and Middle School
LAKE YALE BAPTIST CONFERENCE CENTER
Registration Now Open
CAMP AT A GLANCE
Each night we will gather together for a corporate worship time with the whole camp. The camp band will lead us in worship and our camp speaker will lead us into the Word on the camp theme.
Church Group Time
One of our priorities is championing the local church, we want to give you the opportunity to invest in your students. During this time, you will be given a space to gather with your students to unpack the way the Lord is working in their lives during their time at camp. We offer materials to help facilitate this time.
One of our trained staff members will engage everyone at camp in group Bible study each day. We provide age-specific Bible study materials that align with the camp theme.
Students will participate in different games with their Bible Study groups lead by a member of our trained camp staff, who also leads the Bible study. Each activity serves a specific purpose and is debriefed so students can make application in their lives.
During registration students will have the opportunity to pick activities they would like to participate in through out the week. Breakouts are created to give students the opportunity to participate in something with which they are familiar, or try something new! We offer creative, active, performance, and classroom-based activities during these times, and each breakout is led by a member of the Super Summer staff.
Students have the opportunity to choose how to spend their time with their “old” and “new” friends while participating in activities lead by a Super Summer Staffer through out the campus.
Each morning, students will have the opportunity to spend time with the Lord, working through a devotion we provide to reinforce the camp theme.
What to Bring to Camp
• Bible (pen and booklet provided at camp)
• Toiletries: Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Shower Gel/Soap,
Deodorant/Antiperspirant, etc. Trash Bag for dirty clothes
• Sunblock, bug repellent
• 2 Towels – One for shower, one for waterfront
• Flip Flops/Slides (recommended for shower)
• Gym Shoes (recommend 2 pairs of shoes that can get dirty)
• T-Shirts, Shorts, Socks, Underwear (recommend 2 sets per day)
• 1 White shirt that can get messy
• Team Spirit Apparel (shirts, headbands, hats, capes, etc. that show team spirit.
Team Roster (and colors) will be sent in separate email once registration is closed)
• Rain Coat/Poncho
• Swimsuit/Swim Shirt (Girls – one piece is recommended or dark tank top to cover a
• Light Jacket/Hoodie
• Bedding. All students must provide their own sleeping bag and pillow (or twin size
bedding). Please make sure bedding fits in luggage or separate garbage bag with
student name/campus clearly written on it.
• Reusable Water Bottle. Please write student name on it.
• Cell phones are permitted, however there will be established “no phone zones”
throughout the day. (recommend leaving at home to avoid lost, stolen, broken
• Spending Money. Snack Shack will be open daily and will provide beverages, candy, chips, and ice cream. (recommend $20-$25 for the week. Single bills appreciated)
• Essential medication only. (All medicine must be turned over to nurse at check-in). All other medicine to be provided by nursing staff.
What NOT to Bring To Camp
ELECTRONICS: iPads, Computers, TVs, Gaming Systems (including consoles or handhelds like Nintendo 3DS or Switch), etc.
MISCELLANEOUS: No Hoverboards, weapons like knives or guns, tobacco or smoking items or paraphernalia like Vape Pens or Juul, fireworks, or items for pranks like water balloons, shaving cream, etc.
If ANY of the above items are brought to camp, each item will be taken away and NOT returned!
**PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU SEND YOUR STUDENT TO CAMP WITH THEIR CELL PHONE, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF IT IS DAMAGED, LOST, OR STOLEN. DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Pastor Lance Courtney